- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno Industrial Claims Association
- California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys Association
- State Bar of California – 2002
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- San Joaquin College of Law, J.D. – 2001
- University of California Santa Barbara – 1994
Managing Partner – Fresno
Ms. Junio, Managing Partner, began her career with D’Andre Law at their Fresno office in January 2017. She places a strong emphasis on client services to ensure that they are the center of the practice—addressing all of clients’ concerns and needs throughout managing their claims. Ms. Junio demonstrates a clear understanding of business practices as well as clients’ needs so clients are properly represented. Her full-time residency in Fresno for over 24 years has allowed her to develop ties and relationships within the community.
After passing the State Bar, Ms. Junio began her legal career as a Criminal Defense Trial attorney. In her ten years practicing Criminal Defense she honed her litigation skills, drafting Motions, conducting jury trials for a large variety of defendants. Her trial experience is extensive and includes homicide trials.
Since she started practicing Worker’s compensation law in 2013, she successfully transferred her extensive litigation skills into the Worker’s compensation arena. This includes focused crossexamination of applicant’s allowing her to develop appropriate development of the record for purposes of apportionment and settlement. Ms. Junio has developed a reputation for early settlements for her clients.
Ms. Junio is an experienced lecturer and has given presentations across the state on numerous workers’ compensation topics as well as case law updates.