- State Bar of California
- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno Industrial Claims Association
- California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys Association
- State Bar of California – 2002
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- San Joaquin College of Law, J.D. – 2001
- University of California Santa Barbara – 1994
Throughout the course of her legal education, Ms. Junio worked with various legal organizations where she began learning her legal skills. Ms. Junio began with assisting indigent individuals through her work as a small claims adviser for Fresno County. She also acted as a mediator for the Victim/Offender Reconciliation program through Fresno Pacific University.
After passing the Bar Ms. Junio began her legal career as a criminal defense attorney. While working as defense counsel she was called upon to develop her negotiating and trial skills. In her ten years of practice she conducted several jury trials, including homicide trials for her clients.
Since concentrating her attention on the practice of workers’ compensation, Ms. Junio has practiced before WCAB Boards across California. Her particular expertise is in obtaining early settlements for clients using her negotiating and cross examinations skills developed as a former criminal defense attorney.
Ms. Junio began practicing worker’s compensation law in 2013. She has now joined the firm as Managing Attorney in the Fresno Office.
Ms. Junio is an experienced lecturer and has given presentations across the state on numerous workers’ compensation topics as well as case law updates.