- California Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California – 2014
- Santa Clara University, School of Law, J.D. – 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. in Political Science – 2005
- CALI Award – Negotiations
- CALI Award – Corporate Governance
- Vietnamese (Conversational)
Managing Attorney – Salinas
Johnathon La, Associate Attorney, joined D’Andre Law at their San Jose office in October 2015. Mr. La employs his versatile set of litigation and negotiation skills to vigorously represent clients in all aspects of workers’ compensation defense and subrogation cases.
Before joining D’Andre Law, Mr. La practiced civil and criminal litigation in San Francisco—both in state and federal courts. While working with the Asian Law Alliance, Mr. La did extensive pro bono work where he counseled clients on a variety of landlord-tenant and immigration issues as well as clerking for the honorable Judge Delbert Gee.
During law school, Mr. La worked at a top IP law firm as well as Apple Inc’s Patent Group. Following his graduation from UCLA, Mr. La obtained a TEFL Certificate from Beijing University and proceeded to teach English in Shenzhen, China and at the Kanagawa University in Japan.
In his free time, Mr. La enjoys roughhousing with his dog Pretzel, trying craft beers, and discovering hidden dining gems in the Bay Area.