- State Bar of California – 11/23/2011 to Present
- Certified Specialist in Workers Compensation – 10/1/19 to Present
- State Bar of California – 2011
- University of San Francisco, JD with honors – 2011
- American University, Political Science, BA, magna cum laude – 2008
- American University, Communications, Law, Economics & Government, BA, magna cum laude – 2008
- eDiscovery, CALI Award
- Cyberspace Law, CALI Award
Jason J. Knox
Partner, Certified Specialist in Worker’s Compensation Law
Mr. Knox joined D’Andre Law, LLP in 2012 and was made a partner in 2019. During this period he has worked hand-in-hand with employers and insurers to identify and effectuate their litigation goals as quickly and with as little cost as possible. He has learned the importance of early settlements and believes that the best results can be achieved through a combination of personal relationships, creative approaches to discovery, scrupulous attention to detail, and zealous advocacy on his clients’ behalves. Mr. Knox’s practice has developed to focus on factually and legally complex litigation and appeals, including situations involving employee and treater fraud, multiparty contribution and reimbursement claims, and unusual injuries or diseases. While he represents employers ranging from public entities to publicly traded corporations engaged in industries ranging from transportation to communications, his practice has focused on the needs of large grocers and retailers.
Mr. Knox did his post-Bar clerkship at Carlson, Calladine & Peterson, where he was involved in large loss insurance claims and cases involving allegations of legal malpractice. While in law school, Mr. Knox assisted Prof. Susan Freiwald with her research concerning the intersection of privacy and technology. He also assisted Prof. David Franklyn with his research concerning intellectual property rights, and served as a judicial extern for the Honorable John K. Stewart.