- Fresno County Bar Association
- Fresno County Young Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California – 2019
- Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, Arizona State University, Juris Doctor – 2018
- American University, Master of Public Administration – 2015
- University of California, Berkeley, Bachelor of Arts in Ethnic
Dylan M. Rain Tree
Dylan M. Rain Tree, Associate Attorney, joined D’Andre Law LLP following his admission to the California State Bar in 2019.
Prior to entering law school, Mr. Rain Tree worked as a Health Information Specialist with the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) in Bethesda, Maryland. He became an expert trainer on NLM health information databases used by scientists, health providers, and the general public. His ability to search trusted, reliable health information sources proves valuable when disputing alleged injury claims.
During law school, he had extensive experience with the courtroom by externing with the Honorable David B. Gass, Civil Division, Maricopa County, Arizona. There he observed courtroom proceedings and drafted judicial orders. Also, during law school, Mr. Rain Tree interned with the Office of the Prosecutor helping prosecute criminal cases.
Since joining D’Andre Law LLP, Mr. Rain Tree has been focused on providing quality representation for our clients. During weekends, Mr. Rain Tree enjoys giving pro bono legal assistance to the Southern Sierra Miwuk Nation as it actively pursues federal recognition.