- State Bar of California
- U.S. Federal Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Federal Court Central District of California
- U.S. Federal Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Federal Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Federal Court Ninth Circuit
- State Bar of California – 2004
State Bar of Georgia – 2008 (Inactive 2019)
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, CA, J.D., 2004
- San Jose State University, B.S., 1999
Chie I. Walker
Senior Associate Attorney
Chie Walker, Associate Attorney, joined D’Andre Law in 2019. She is a skilled litigator who brings knowledge of California State Law to bear in order to represent her clients’ interests fully. She has obtained many successful outcomes throughout her career.
Chie Walker has practiced Workers Compensation Insurance Defense since 2012. She passed the California bar in 2004 and has worked in a variety of practice areas including civil defense litigation, criminal defense, and eventually workers’ compensation defense. Since 2015, Chie Walker’s practice has focused solely on workers’ compensation defense litigation.
Prior to becoming an attorney, she worked for the United States Trustee’s Oakland office as an intern. Prior to law school, she worked for technology companies as a Revenue Analyst.
Chie Walker enjoys giving seminars in regard to the California Labor Code and the California Code of Regulations. She has worked to educate clients on the changes to California’s workers’ compensation law.