- State Bar of California
- State Bar of California – 2015
- United States District Courts for the Central and Northern Districts of California
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D. – 2013
- University of California, Berkeley B.A. in Art (Practice of) – 2008 – with Honors
- CALI Award – Intellectual Property Litigation
- High Tech Law Institute – High Tech Excellence Award
- Legal Analysis, Research, and Writing – Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award
Brendean K. Luce
Mr. Luce, Associate Attorney, joined D’Andre Law at their San Jose office in 2016. Specializing in all aspects of workers’ compensation claim defense litigation, Mr. Luce brings to bear his talents through his comprehensive and aggressive representation of his clients.
Before joining D’Andre Law, Mr. Luce was engaged in the practice of general civil litigation. While serving as an officer in the American Civil Liberties Union, Mr. Luce was engaged in lobbying efforts before the California State Legislature at the State Capitol in Sacramento. During his time at the Broadband Regulatory Clinic, he was responsible for co-authoring a public comment in response to a proposal for a TDM-to-IP transition by the Federal Communications Commission.
While attending law school, Mr. Luce sharpened his legal skills working as an investigator with the Northern California Innocence Project. He was tasked with investigating issues of factual innocence as well as preparing motions, investigation reports, and witness statements. In addition, he assisted with highly complex criminal appeals. After graduating with honors from law school, Mr. Luce began his career by drafting real property sales and mortgage agreements as well as preparing patent applications. He also engaged in estate planning—drafting wills and trusts.
Mr. Luce enjoys cooking, baking, gardening, playing sports, and rock climbing. In the kitchen, he specializes in custom cheesecakes, which he enjoys making for friends, family, and clients.