- State Bar of California
- Orange County Bar Association
- State Bar of California – 2017
- Chapman University, Dale E. Fowler School of Law, J.D. – 2016
- Emphasis in Advocacy & Dispute Resolution
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. Political Science – 2011
Ms. Nijinski, Associate Attorney, joined D’Andre Law at their Orange county office in July 2020. Ms. Nijinski focuses on aggressively handling cases to move them quickly through the discovery process and to a point of resolution or to Trial.
Ms. Nijinski began her career I workers’ compensation defense in December 2016. Before joining D’Andre Law, Ms. Nijinski developed specific experience handling post-termination cumulative trauma claims and sports claims.
During law school, Ms. Nijinski was a Certified Law Clerk for the San Diego District Attorney’s office and the Orange County District Attorney’s office where she argued motions and examined witnesses in criminal court developing valuable skills she brings to any workers’ compensation Trial.