- California Self-Insurers Association
- California Workers’ Compensation Defense Attorneys Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- South Bay Industrial Claims Association, Board of Directors, Legal Chair
- State Bar of California – 2011
- Santa Clara University School of Law, J.D. – 2011
- Leavey School of Business, Santa Clara University, MBA – 2011
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. in Political Science – 2004
Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law
Mr. Bagnas joined D’Andre, Peterson, Bobus & Rosenberg following his admission to the California State Bar in 2011.
Prior to entering law school, Mr.Bagnas excelled as a workers’ compensation paralegal. He was involved in all aspects of case management and acquired extensive experience handling claims and presumptions by safety officers.
During law school he successfully advocated on behalf of low income workers. Mr. Bagnas gained valuable experience in many aspects of employment law including wage and hour, anti-discrimination, whistle blower rights, and occupational safety and health. As a graduate of Santa Clara University’s J.D./M.B.A. program, Mr. Bagnas possesses a comprehensive understanding of business principles that give rise to various legal disputes.
Since joining D, P, B & R, Mr. Bagnas has focused on providing quality representation of our clients in all aspects of claims litigation. Additionally, he has presented for claims administrators and associations on numerous topics including SB 863, Independent Medical Review, and Ogilvie v. WCAB.